Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Veggie Car resting


Not much happening with the car recently, but I have been able to get the SNY.tv clip of the car on CD. If you would like a copy please let me know and I'd be happy to send it to you.


I recently came across a new technology that promotes fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions. It is called PICC (Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter) . It's worth looking up on Google if your interested. This is something that I'd love to work on but because I am graduating in May I won't have the time. Although, I am starting my search for a student to take the Veggie Car project and continue it when I leave. I am going to encourage him or her to try the PICC.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.