Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Since WEFTEC '07 the car and I have been pretty busy.

December 4th I was in Connecticut speaking at a LABACT (Laboratory Analysts of Connecticut) meeting. I spoke about the car, its environmental benefits, and a little about the chemistry behind the technology. I was among some other great speakers and innovations.

LABACT, Thank you for having me, it was fun to meet so many fellow scientists concerned with making a difference in the Environment.

Very recently I was interviewed for a spot on SNY.tv (Sport New York TV) . It is the channel most famous for showing Mets games. In January there will be a 10 episode series on Manhattan College and our sports programs. One episode is going to feature me cruising around Riverdale in the Veggie Car. When I hear an official time and date I will post it.

I have several more events coming up. As they get closer I will post times and dates. I am still looking for sponsors to cover some of my WEFTEC '07 costs and to help keep the car running. Continued and new sponsors are welcome!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No comments: